Nombre d'emplois vacants: 1
Date de début de l’affichage: 13/08/2020
Date de fin de l’affichage: 25/09/2020
Statut: Permanent resident
1. To perform operational and contract compliance audits under the supervision of the Head of Internal Audit & SOx Canada and/or Supervisory Team. This will particularly include:
• assistance with planning (including participation in the kick-off meeting) of the audit;
• assistance with the development of audit programs or tests addressing all areas of concern;
• understanding business process and internal controls;
• identification of key internal contract controls;
• assessing the control environment;
• testing of the effectiveness of internal controls;
• evaluation of internal controls;
• performance of all audits within the specified time schedule;
• ensuring that the specified audit objectives are met in order to conclude on the existence and adequacy of internal controls;
2. To prepare the audit files as per ArcelorMittal Internal Audit requirements;
3. To ensure that the quality standards are met;
4. To identify recoveries and recommend improvements in internal controls and value addition opportunities;
5. To assess the potential impact on operations and the risks linked to the specific findings;
6. To assist in the discussion of the results of the testing and the recommendations raised with the process owners/managers;
7. To prepare the initial draft audit reports as per the ArcelorMittal format for review by the local head of internal assurance and/or supervisor;
8. To participate in the discussion of the audit results and report with senior management of the local unit;
9. To apply the audit methodology of the ArcelorMittal Internal Assurance Department;
10. To develop procedures / audit approaches for auditing new processes and/or taking different approaches to well known processes; 11. To be language literate in both writing and speaking (advance level) in English and in French.
12. Initially these responsibilities would be performed under the guidance of the local Head of Internal Audit & SOx Canada or Supervisory Team. After a short period of time, the senior auditor must be capable of performing these audits with only limited supervision by the local head of internal audit and/or supervisor.
13. Good understanding in the use of standard computer and web based applications (Microsoft Office).
1. University degree in Accountancy / Economics / Business Administration / Engineering / Computer Science /Law/ IT studies;
2. Professional Qualifications (Chartered Accountant, ACCA, CIA, CISA) or other professional qualification (Engineering, Phd., Legal) will be an asset.
3. Minimum of 2 to 4 years internal audit experience in a large manufacturing company or statutory audits with one of the Big 4 or within ArcelorMittal Internal Assurance & Risk Management.
4. Must have experience in procurement and/or contract compliance audits with a focus on recoveries
1. French & English - Advanced level required (mandatory)
1. Good knowledge of Microsoft office products (mandatory)
2. SAP working knowledge (mandatory)
Must be able to work independently and show strong initiative